The release comes approximately 2 years after Google had announced the project in 2014, which had created a lot of stir in AngularJS developer community as this project wasn’t something similar to the first version of the framework, AnguarJS. Instead, it was a complete rewrite.
Angular 2 is supposed to be much faster than AngularJS and would be great for mobile and desktop alike. There are other side-projects like angular-cli which speeds up the development process with Angular 2, angular universal which enables us to render our app server side.
We at CipherTrick have been following the updates on Angular 2 very closely and have also done some articles and courses on Angular 2 which can give you a head-start.
Angular 2 For Beginners (Video Series)
This is a video series on Angular 2 which will teach us how to build apps using Angular 2. It covers the details right from the basics and architecture to going on and building a complete application with Angular 2. Please note the series is Work in Progress and more videos will be released soon.
- Angular 2 – Tutorial 00 – Intro
- Angular 2 – Tutorial 1 – Architectural Overview
- Angular 2 – Tutorial 2 – An introduction to Angular cli
- Angular 2 – Tutorial 03 – Quickstart and Folder Structure
- Angular 2 – Tutorial 04 – Components and Modules
- Angular 2 – Tutorial 05 – Routing with Component Router
- Angular 2 – Tutorial 06 – Setting Active Link and Default route
- Angular 2 – Tutorial 07 – Property, Event Bindings and interpolation
- Angular 2 – Tutorial 08 – Two way Data Binding
We publish Video courses directly on our official YouTube channel. Make sure you have subscribed, to stay updated.
Some Articles on Angular 2
- Angular 2 architecture and development setup
- Data Binding in Angular 2 Explained
- Using Angular CLI for Angular 2 Projects
More action coming!
Now that the final release of Angular 2 is out, we at CipherTrick are going to work 10x harder to share more of our work with Angular 2 with you all. So stay tuned.