Programmers, coders, engineers continue reading, marketers visit here.
Ciphertrick is a platform for sharing and learning new things in technology. So far millions of users have visited ciphertrick.com and we have got a ton of positive feedback from readers via comments and messages. While there have been millions of readers who consume our content, the articles have been largely writing and shared by me and my friend Inaam.
I believe there's a ton of smart people out there who are looking for a platform to share their learning with the community. And so today we are opening up the platform for anyone interested to be able to write and share articles on Ciphertrick.
So if you are a developer like us with a knack of writing and a strong urge to share your idea with the community here's how you can do it.
Who can write an article?
We do not have an experience criterion as to who can write for us. If you are a coder/ engineer no matter what your experience is you can share your tips, tricks, and learnings with our audience. We will also work closely with you to refine your article and make it a better experience for readers.
What articles are not accepted?
This is important, we get a lot of writing requests, but we reject most of them. This page is not for marketing guidelines or spammy link building, if you come up with such a proposal we won't even reply to it. If you want to promote a product/service you can check out the advertising page for pricing.
Also, any article that is completely detached from the acceptable topics will be rejected.
What topics do we cover?
We cover a wide range of topics under web-technology and software development.
- Web-Technologies - HTML, CSS, Node.js, React, Angular, Firebase etc.
- We love the Blockchain - Bitcoin to the moon.
- We love Open-Source
- Database technologies
- AI, Machine Learning and IoT - NLP, Dialogflow, Smart devices, Chatbots
- Algorithms - CS algorithms and challenging problems, coding challenges.
- Tips, Tricks, and Programming hacks
If you have any other topics which are not covered over here you can always reach out to us with your idea.
What kind of articles do we publish?
Here are some of the types of content our readers love.
- Tutorials - Eg. "Doing XYZ in ABC"
- How to guides - In-depth how-to guides like "How to build ABC with XYZ"
- Problem-solving - Solving any complex/ simple problems, overcoming bugs and fixes.
- Getting Started guides - How to get started with any new technology
- Case studies - In-depth analysis of architecture, scaling, etc.
What will Ciphertrick do for you?
- We will pay for the article with good compensation or if you are a programmer-blogger we will link back to your blog.
- You will get exposure to thousands of people with profiles ranging from CEO to recruiters to developers.
- This will also add that extra ingredient to your resume that will make you stand out from the rest.
- You will get a satisfaction of giving something back to the community. Which is a pleasant feeling.
- We will promote your article across our media channels.
How can I become an author?
Use the below form to get in touch with us. Share the idea of your article in brief.